It was recently announced that the UK would face its third lockdown due to the Covid-19 pandemic. It is important to be aware of mental health charities that are here to help, if you or someone you know is struggling.
Here at Pie Radio, we have found some mental health charities located in Manchester and Liverpool that will be available to help anyone who may be having a tough time.
Manchester mental health charities:
- Self Help Services Mental Health Charity can be contacted on +44 161 226 3871.
- You can also visit their website www.selfhelpservices.org.uk for more information.
- Manchester Mind can be contacted on +44 161 769 5732.
- You can also visit their website www.manchestermind.org for more information on the services that are available.
- Moodswings can be contacted on +44 161 832 3736.
- Children and Young People’s Service (CYP) Manchester Mind can be contacted on +44 161 221 3054.
- African & Caribbean Mental Health Services can be contacted on +44 161 226 9562.
View this post on Instagram
Liverpool mental health charities:
- Imagine Independence can be contacted on +44 151 709 2366.
- Their website www.imagineindependence.org.uk features 5 ways on how to improve your mental wellbeing.
- Wellbeing Liverpool can be contacted on +44 300 777 7007.
- Through their website wellbeingliverpool.co.uk you can create your own action plan and it also enables you to find activities that are going on in your area.
- Talk Liverpool can be contacted on +44 151 228 2300.
- This charity is aimed towards adults, you are able to refer yourself as well as accepting online appointments. To see their services visit their website www.talkliverpool.nhs.uk.
- The Samaritans of Liverpool and Merseyside can be contacted on +44 330 094 5717.
Now more than ever, it is important we speak about how we are feeling and stay connected with others. If you feel like you are struggling or would like someone to speak to, call the above charities.